Folding Door Made From Teak Wood And Aluminum Extrusions
For demanding customers who desire the rich warm texture of wood on the inside and the durability of aluminum on the outside, these outstanding windows and doors offer uncompromising performance and beautiful styling. Finishes available for the interior wood in a great variety of stains. Clearview windows are handcrafted from the finest woods, including Burma teak wood, American oak wood, and Brazilian rosewood. Manufactured at the highest standards these windows are a perfect blend of the finest European craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology.
Aluminum frame made from teak wood and 6063-T5 aluminum extrusions
- Suitable for 19 mm to 40 mm glass
- Uw values: until 1.5 W/(m²K) with triple glazing
- Glazing pocket offers flexibility of either a captive wedge EPDM gasket or silicone glazing options
- Single roller SWL 300 KG
- Exterior: numerous powder-coated finishes in accordance with the RAL table
- Interior: teak wood, oak wood, sanders wood, etc.